Invest in Top-Quality Roofing Systems
A roof is a big investment—you want to be sure you are making the right choice because it protects your property. At Magnum Builders in Fremont, NE, we use roofs of the highest quality in all our projects.
West Marshall Community Schools in State Center, IA (Before and After)
The Features of Our Roofing Systems
- Durability: We use high-performance Galvalume® steel for our roofing systems. Galvalume® roofs are alloy-coated for maximum corrosion resistance and, when properly installed and maintained, can provide more than 30 years of trouble-free protection.
- Seamless Construction: Custom-run panels provide seamless construction up to 100 feet.
- Panel Profiles: Architectural panels in 1", 1.5" and 2" and commercial panels in 3.5" trapezoidal and 4" box.
- Ease of Installation: In most cases, we leave the old roof in place because this saves costly tear-off and disposal charges. This is more convenient than a replacement with a membrane roof, which requires removing and discarding the old roof.
- Weather-Tight Construction: The seams in our roofs are mechanically sealed to shed water and lock out moisture. Plus, we roll your roof on-site to ensure the purest seams. Our roofs also allow for thermal expansion, expanding and contracting with no loss in protection. Our roofs have no exposed screws, and no fasteners are visible.
- Maximum Drainage: Our roofing systems have a slight slope that provides optimum drainage, but allows for a flat-roof profile.
- Perfect for New or Replacement Roofing: Our roofing systems are ideal for new construction or for replacing existing roofing. We retrofit without disturbing tenants.
- Environmentally Favorable: Metal roofs can be easily recycled.
- Year-Round Installation: Our systems can be installed at any time of the year, even under adverse conditions.
Why Choose a Steel Roof?
Galvalume® steel roof panels were introduced more than 30 years ago and instantly recognized as being ideal for standing seam roof systems. Galvalume® steel roofs have a warranty of 25 years and Kynar painted Galvalume® roofs have a 35 year warranty. By comparison, non-metal roofs typically have warranties of less than 15 years.
Featuring an alloy coating of 55% aluminum-zinc, Galvalume® roofs provide outstanding corrosion resistance and can be used successfully in areas subjected to extreme weather conditions, including high winds, heavy rains, and snowfall.
Galvalume® roofing systems incorporate roof slope into their design to ensure sufficient water drainage and excellent long-term performance of the roof panels. Roofs are rolled on-site so that seams are weather-tight, properly interlocked, and raised above the roof's drainage plane.
Metal roofs can be installed on a new structure or retrofitted over most existing flat non-metallic roofs. Retrofitting eliminates the cost of tear-offs and disposal, which reduces the burden on local landfills.
Superior Roofs, Lifetime Value
When you choose a roofing system from Magnum Builders, you're choosing a top-of-the-line, maintenance-free roof that will give you life-long protection.
Galvalume® roofs carry a weather tightness warranty that is one of the longest in the industry. Galvalume® roofs typically last more than twice as long as membrane roofs.
Magnum Builders roofs are a tremendous value! Our systems permit lighter support structures, require little maintenance, and effectively lower energy bills. The initial cost to construct and install a metal roof is very comparable to non-steel roofs. Plus, our roofs help reduce energy bills and will likely lower insurance costs.
We take great pride in each and every roof we install. All work we perform is available with a workmanship warranty.
Attention Contractors: We will fabricate metal roof components for your needs!
Call Zach Yount today for more information about how Magnum Builders can put a high-quality metal roofing system on your building.